Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Good things come in small packages…


It’s Christmas, don’t blink, don’t look away! Not all the angels are singing the Hallelujah Chorus…



Setting up my Christmas tree this season, I once again pondered the age-old question of what's better, an angel or a star?



My favourite position though is Spike on top…of my tree of course!



See this is what happens when you’re stuck at home, sick, in the festive season; you can’t resist playing with all your toys to make yourself feel better.

I’m sending a big thank you to my good friends the Bamturks, who are like crack dealers for my geek addiction. They spoilt me for my birthday a few months ago by giving me the action figure of my new boyfriend, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. 




New parents though they are to an adorable little girl, they each made time to come with me to see The Avengers on the big screen, and have separately been my dates for The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises. It’s been a good year to be a geek!

Being totally in love with Jeremy Renner, I paid close attention to the packaged-up Hawkeye and that’s how I came across this disturbing note…



Choking might be a real hazard, but trust me, in my imagination, his parts aren’t small! Sue for defamation Jeremy!

And then I started to examine other toy boxes to see if the same message appeared. That’s how I saw this one on the Dr Who Angels set. Is it just me or can other people picture Steven Moffatt smirking when presenting this to Matt Smith and Arthur Darvill?




Wishing you all a very merry, and very geeky, Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment